- Which factors proved effective in opening up the process of democratic transition?
2. Which social conditions were favorable to the growth and cultivation of democracy?
3. Which types of democratic transition have taken place thus far in history?
4. What have been the functions and effects of non-violence in transitions to democracy?
5. What kinds of democracies were birthed from the womb of authoritarianism in these transitions?
6. What is the democratic peace hypothesis?
7. Is democracy a human right?
8. What sorts of networks and associations in civil society might be recommended for democratic transition?